• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Jingles great adventure ..TOMORROW

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
ebay003.jpg

Mr Jingle ... what a fighter ... just look at him now ...:love:

for those who dont know his story ...

He arrived with us in a state .. He had convultions of some sort ....we still dont know the cause but we had never come across anything so severe ..
we had to rush him to the emergency vet who gave him diazapan ... this worked and although he has had a few minor relapses he hasnt had another major attack .

Her had also been left without food on and off over a period of time ..probably months and this caused problems with his guts ...but this seems to have resolved its self now .

Tomorrow he is to go all the way from us in Barnsley s yorkshire ..to .. Arbroath in Scotland , where Jay and John have offered him a for ever home with them....

We are very grateful to Jay and John ... and to everyone helping with the journey :wave:...We hope the journey goes smoothly as of course there is a risk that the stress could bring on an attack .. :?..but he will be traveling with some medication just in case . :)

ebay001.jpg

We will all be a little sad to see him go tomorrow ... especialy Hannah , Traceys daughter ...
they seem to have forged a fantastic bond and im sure this has helped his recovery ..
but sometimes the best gift we can make these buns ..especialy the special needs ones ...is to let them move on ... with Jay and John we are confident he will get all the care he will ever need .. :D

so goodbye Mr Jingle .......have a lovely life ... and we are so glad you made it this far ..when at one point we thought PTS was the only option ..

:wave: :love: :love:

Last edited:
WHOOOO! for Mr Jingles. We are all sending loads of vibes for a smooth, uneventful journey and wishing Mr Jingles the very best in his lovely forever home:love:

What a brave soldier he is:D

Awww good luck Mr Jingles, have a safe journey & a very happy life with Jay & John. You are an absolute star little man & have made Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey very happy at doing so well xxxx Let us know how you go on when you settle in your new home.

Yeeee big kiSsS for Mr. Jingles, Loads of vides for your drive to Scotland Mr.Jingles.
Very well done to bunnymadhouse for taking so much care of him, & all your love, thats what made him well :wave:

omg, how can he be any more beautiful, are you sure he's not a royal in england, that pose makes me think that, mine does the same thing too.

he's just set off. i am both happy and sad. happy to see him going to such a lovely home :D but sad because i will miss him :cry:

Would you like pictures once i collect him from Kay and drop him off with Nikki? Tracey i still have your mobile number so will text you when i collect him and drop him off. I'm heading off at 11.30, i have a few things to collect before i head down south, Good Luck Mr Jingles see you soon! :wave:

Would you like pictures once i collect him from Kay and drop him off with Nikki? Tracey i still have your mobile number so will text you when i collect him and drop him off. I'm heading off at 11.30, i have a few things to collect before i head down south, Good Luck Mr Jingles see you soon! :wave:

Nikki says she will send piccies when he is at john and jays, don't worry i will be able to wait :) a txt would be lovely just so i know how he is. thanks :)

Well thats us leaving in half an hour so better get the sandwiches made or my son (and hubby for that matter) will not forgive me lol. Il get the pics to you later tonight as we probably wont get home until 7ish!

Back