• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Zion meets a girly tomorrow...

ShivyRex

Mama Doe
Well many of you will know that Zion lost his bonded girl, Fia, last Thursday which devastated me.

Since then Zion has been fine albeit a bit destructive in his playhouse but I put that down to feeling rather bored. He has been eating etc as normal bless him.

Well I didn't think there was any point delaying it if I could help a bunny in need so tomorrow Zion will be meeting Tess for a bonding session, a standard castor rex who has lived with Nicola3 for the last few years. Nicola rescued Tess from the same breeder who she rescued Fia from so it feels right.

So I thought I would update people as I know how supportive you all were when Fia was poorly and we finally lost her.

Will post some piccies in the Stories section tomorrow. Wish us luck! :)

Shiv & Zion

Hope that Zion falls in love......but im sure he will still have a special place in his heart for Fia though x

Oh Shiv I am so pleased that you feel able to take in another of Nicola's Rescues !!
Tess is beautiful and I know there are very few people whom Nicola would trust to rehome to. You are most definately one of them :D

Lots of luck for their first date !!

xxxx

Awww fingers crossed for you Zion & your mummy Shiv, I'm sure you'll be in love again very soon little man xxx

Back