• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny has scratched the carpet away!!!

albo

Warren Scout
Ive just got in to find my bunny has been scratching at a closed bedroom door and scratched away a chunk of the carpet!
I can see the floor boards!!! its righ where the metal strip goes along the carpet in a door way and the corne of the door.....i have my landlord coming on 22nd to do a check...how can i explain this and any tips on bodging it to fix it????

Oh dear, put rug over or mat for front door and sit bun on say its his fav place and you didnt want that area to get furry.hee hee
Mine ate my spare room carpet got pics on web page it end up a 5cm gap between skirting board and carpet. Little buggars

There was some loose threads and when you was hoovering they got stuck and it sucked them in without you noticing, thus destroying the carpet.

:D

Not that I've had to give that explanation a couple of times or anything.

There was some loose threads and when you was hoovering they got stuck and it sucked them in without you noticing, thus destroying the carpet.

:D

Not that I've had to give that explanation a couple of times or anything.

Think this is best bet. I'd believe in this but mke sure you get some of the strands and have a couple sticking out a tiny weenie bit:D

Think this is best bet. I'd believe in this but mke sure you get some of the strands and have a couple sticking out a tiny weenie bit:D

Yes, and cut the rest off all tidy like you had to do it to detach the carpet from the hoover, works especially well if you have a dyson.

I did actually think of the hoover idea, but, cos of the odd position of it i wasnt sure it would work.....was planning on maybe cutting it out square and putting in a replacement bit and hope they didnt see it...UGH

Back