• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Smokey

Becca

Wise Old Thumper
Since losing his brother he is lost:cry:With him also being deaf he may be struggling more so i think.Fudge use to thump to let him know i was there to feed them or let them out for a run.He seems alot brighter in himself,eating well etc but looks quite sad:cry:He has sussed now when the security light goes on in a morning or evening time i am there,but on a weekend he hasn,t got a clue,it will be the same when the light mornings and evenings come:cry:
When i let him out for a run he just sits at the side of Angels and Levi,s run watching them,he will sit there for hours on end:cry:
Do i try to bond him with Angel and Levi or do i get him a friend??
I just feel so sad for him:cry:

Well I'd say get him a friend. That way you will not risk upsetting Angel and Levi's bond, you'll be helping another Rescue Bun and you'll be providing a special Bunny friend for Smokey :)

Oh poor Smokey. There are a couple nearby who have been looking for homes for many months :(

Sure he will be fine, and even happier if he gets a new friend x

Back