• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit poo fun

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
My cats have just been playing rabbit poo football around the living room :lol: and my dog is obsessed with trying to eat it :shock:

Anyone elses other pets have a thing for rabbit poo???:lol:

Its because its full of nutrients. Winnie flicks poo out potty its sooo funny (wish could put pics on here) but our living room is like an L and the hutch is behind sofa oposite L wall, Winnie manages to flick the poo out hutch round wall through sitting room out into passage, its made it to kitchen so far I should measure it has to be a world record for poo flicking.
Just bewrae if coming to ours you may get aimed at:D that must be why we dont get alot of visitors ha

Zorro has never eaten it, but it is the best toy he's ever had! Maybe we can market bun-poop as the ultimate in recycled cat toys? :lol::lol::lol:

Yes i have four dogs and they all try to eat it. :roll: I thought they were mad but it just goes to show that animals know whats good for them!!!!!!

My dog loves them too. It's handy because all I have to do is say "sweetie" (her word for them) and point and she cleans away any stray ones.

She had an op. for cancer last year and the morning after had lost her appetite. I offered her every dog treat and meat meant for humans but she had no interest. As a desperate measure I offered her some "sweeties" and she wolfed them down (it even kick started her appetite for normal food:D). So they are officially her favourite "food" :shock::roll::roll:

:lol:My staffy pushed her nose on a rabbit poo and it was stuck up her nostril i couldnt help but wet myself laughing rolling on the floor till my sides hurt it was so funny she just put her head down sniffed it up then looked up at me wagging her tail like saying ''wat?'':lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back