• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would she get insured???

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
I really want to insure Fudge as she is my dental bun and has a dental evey 6-8 weeks!
But would petplan cover her for this or just other illnesses that she hasnt had? or not insure her at all?

If i cant get her insured i will be kicking myself as i was going to at 4 months old but didnt :?

If anyone has any help its most appreciated :D:wave:

dental

I looked at insurance i couldn't find any that covered dental work, my rabbit had lots of dental issues.Does the vet do any savings plans.
Diane

Insurance wont cover anything she already has! As far as I know anyway. I was going to insure Winnie but when they found out he need med for feet they said it would be £27ish a month for him and wont cover his feet. His med is only £18 every 2-3months.

You could try ringing and pretending you have just got her and know nowt about her as far as you know shes fine! See what they cover etc and then few weeks down line oh dear she needs teeth work(not sure if that would work you may need to change vet to make realsistic) otherwise we save each month for ours that way if we dont need money then its ours and not insurance.

you won't be covered for pre existing conditions. and i'm pretty sure if you pretend it doesnt exist, they'll find out and it'll invalidate your entire policy.

Yes, pre-existing conditions won;t be covered unfortunately. I was very to lucky in that I had Gregory insured about 2 months before he developed pretty serious dental problems. Now his teeth have been removed, he is no longer covered for dental work.

Back