• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

holly may and thumper update

jenny s

Mama Doe
well they are now 15 weeks old and my they have grown

here are a couple of them eating their spring greens and broccoli

the last pic is of mum and dad(mum is the steel)

Picture194.jpg

Picture195.jpg

Picture193.jpg

Picture189.jpg

018.jpg

:love::love::love: Theyre gorgeous!!

Looks like they havent started eating the shed yet :lol: Im dreading Ronnie going down the shed as i know he'll be eating all the wood :roll::lol: xXx

Wow, they are gorgeous bunnies :love: I love their long bunny ears!

My Daisy is sooo much smaller and she's 16 weeks ... I'll show her their pics and tell her she has some catching up to do :lol:

There massssssssive!! :love:

Is there a bun in the hutch in the last pic?

xx

yes there is a bun in the hutch if i remember right she is a british giant. they are mum and dad and that is the breader setup not mine.:(

Becky, holly has started chewing the shed slightly im going to wait till they are back together then i will board and insulate the walls like ive seen on a thread on here

yes there is a bun in the hutch if i remember right she is a british giant. they are mum and dad and that is the breader setup not mine.:(

Becky, holly has started chewing the shed slightly im going to wait till they are back together then i will board and insulate the walls like ive seen on a thread on here

Ahh sorry i thought the hutch was yours...

Bless them :love:

Back