• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Tallulah :D

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Tallulah is one year old and has tufts of a lionhead, ears of a nethie and markings of a dutch :D
She came here as her owners ex had bough her for his kids, when he moved into a flat, dumped her on her. She then had to move back in with her mum and so bunny had to go :(
She is gorgeous :love:

Talllulah001.jpg

Talllulah002.jpg

Talllulah003.jpg

Talllulah004.jpg

Talllulah005.jpg

Talllulah006.jpg

Talllulah007.jpg

Talllulah008.jpg

Talllulah009.jpg

And this is what she has been living in.

Tallulah001.jpg

Tallulah002.jpg

She has to be reserved quick as i have fallen in love with her!!
She sat grooming my jumper earlier:love:

She looks lovely and slender

Hutch :roll::shock::roll: I would love to ban all the hutches which are 4 foot or smaller.

There is one positive about it as it does have padlocks on it :D

Last edited:
She looks lovely and slender

Hutch :roll::shock::roll: I would love to ban all the hutches which are 4 foot or smaller.

There is one positive about it as it does have padlocks on it :D

Yes :D
Those, and the hasp things will come in handy :D
The hutch however will be smashed up ;)

:lol: Recycling at its best!

She looks a sweetie :love: I don't think she'll be waiting for long :)

:lol::lol:

She is!
I got told she can at times be aggressive, but like i said, within 5 minutes of holding and stroking her, she was grooming my jumper :love:

i love her pale eyes and ickle white nose. and such a lovely name :love:

has she got a little bit of a lion mane behind her ears? or just a long fluffy bit?

Last edited:
Has she got blue eyes??? Oh my she is gorgeous!! :love:

i think they are very pale brown. oh, i asked if she had a bit of lion head in her earlier, just read her description again and says that she does. And dutch as i expected. shes so lovely. amazingg how she has clearly inherited a bit of everything :lol:

Back