• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Wuzzle U/D post 7 :)

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
My little man is back at the vets today. He's had a weepy eye for just over a week now and we got it checked on Monday and he was given some eye drops. Got up to do them this morning and he can barely open his eye, and there's a lump under his eye lid :( I think he's got something in it when he's been digging :( My poor little guy :(
He's back at the vets at 12 so please send vibes that it's not serious and anti-biotics will sort it.

Biscuit is constantly grooming his poorly eye bless her :love:

Last edited:
Lots of ))))))VIBES(((((( for Wuzzle :)
I hope the vet can give him a few nice eye drops to make him feel better.

Thanks you guys :)

Wuzzle says "Oooh I'm feeling much better already, does this mean I don't have to go the the vet?? :D"
Sorry little guy!!

He's looking for trouble with Biscuit again now. :roll:

Little man is back and is scowling. He hates going to the vets :lol:

The vet looked at his eye, and it's his 3rd eyelid that's inflamed so it's not a lump. He's probably just caught it while he's been digging or scratched it. He's on Baytril and Metacam so finger's crossed they'll work. :)

Little man is back and is scowling. He hates going to the vets :lol:

The vet looked at his eye, and it's his 3rd eyelid that's inflamed so it's not a lump. He's probably just caught it while he's been digging or scratched it. He's on Baytril and Metacam so finger's crossed they'll work. :)

Boys will be boys :roll:

I hope his sore eye heals very quickly.

xx

Back