• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for my lil man/ UD he's home

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Jazzy is off for yet another GA this time he's having a dental and abcesses looked at :cry: I have packed a lil 'lunch bag' of hay, toys and treats etc for him and Gizmo is going with him too. I just feel so useless and I will be pacing up and down at work tomorrow and probably wont sleep tonight :cry:

I know I might seem like im over reacting but I cant help it.

Please send good luck vibes xxx

Last edited:
Don't think you are overreacting, your just caring for your bun. Hope all goes well tomorrow, we have a bun in too for a dental tomorrow.:cry:

:wave: Hi, Fizz has gone in to be neutered today so I will be pacing with you! Good Luck - hope it all goes well.

It's not an overreaction, it's what happens when you love them. I hate days when they go to the vets, I just can't wait to get them home with me.

Keep us updated.

Thinking of you all.

x

Just had a phone call from the vets, he's just coming round . Got to ring in an hour to find out what time I can pick him up. Will give the full story later. X

He's home! He had sharp back teeth but thankfully they were not near enough to damage his gums, he also had one cracked tooth which they filled down. They also stuck a needle into his 'abcesses' but no pus came oozed out of them so they just think its swollen lymph nodes from the treatment he's had previously. he's had some bananna and one mouth full of pellets.. got them some tunnels from the new tesco range to play with.
Cost me £98.72! Does this mean every time he has a dental it will cost that much :shock:? I can't afford that every month or 2 :shock:

Heres a list of stuff he had:
Butorphanol
medetomidine
ketamine
Dental rabbit £19.76
Anaesthesia small animal
atipamezole x 2
metoclopramide
metacam

Does he need this every time? He is not insured and I cant afford this every time :(

Well Alfie dentals used to be £65 every 6 weeks but that was a couple of years ago
I paid £127 for Vinnie's bloated tummy on tue,its just part and parcel of having animals

Back