• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This week in Twickenham ... more bunnies have arrived

janice

Wise Old Thumper
View My Video

Meet Bramble who is a 9 year old bun who is a long term foster who lives with Auntie Donna, she has been with Donna for a number of years living with a special needs bunny who has recently past to the bridge. Bramble has more white in her coat than Dobby.

Dobby is a 5 year old dental bun who has been handed into ARC as their owner is unable to pay for his regular dental treatment.

Last edited:
2gv8two.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love bramble such a freindly soul, used to sit ther for ages pulling fur out, she has a constant moult :lol:

Yippee!
What a relief it's going well. I was in two minds about rebonding her at her age - but looks like it was the right choice.
It's good news isn't it Zoe?
Thank you Janice - I know now how grateful people are to you xxxxxx

Yippee!
What a relief it's going well. I was in two minds about rebonding her at her age - but looks like it was the right choice.
It's good news isn't it Zoe?
Thank you Janice - I know now how grateful people are to you xxxxxx

Auntie Janice is a star isn't she?!

Will these 2 buns be staying with you? x

Auntie Janice is a star isn't she?!

Will these 2 buns be staying with you? x

Often long term buns do end up staying at some of our foster homes where they only have a couple of buns or who prefer not to have too many people having to visit them. Now Bramble is 9 years old and she has lived for a number of years with Donna is seems a little unfair to move her on somewhere else. Dobby will need regular dentals so it is best they he is near our vets. Donna working their helps and she can sneak him in for a dental if things creep up quickly on him.!

Often long term buns do end up staying at some of our foster homes where they only have a couple of buns or who prefer not to have too many people having to visit them. Now Bramble is 9 years old and she has lived for a number of years with Donna is seems a little unfair to move her on somewhere else. Dobby will need regular dentals so it is best they he is near our vets. Donna working their helps and she can sneak him in for a dental if things creep up quickly on him.!

I am so glad she has a friend after all these years.

You have all made the right decision for her :)

I have not had a peep out of them both, they are just snuggled up together in the litter tray.

I am going up to bed soon which is unusual for the first night I am bonding. I will be able to hear them if there is a problem, however gut feeling is that they will be fine.

Erin has 4 buns for me tomorrow night to bond and I have 2 females to start off at lunch time. I have more concerns for the 2 females than the group ...... :?

I have not had a peep out of them both, they are just snuggled up together in the litter tray.

I am going up to bed soon which is unusual for the first night I am bonding. I will be able to hear them if there is a problem, however gut feeling is that they will be fine.

Erin has 4 buns for me tomorrow night to bond and I have 2 females to start off at lunch time. I have more concerns for the 2 females than the group ...... :?

I am excited but nervous for my group! :roll::lol:

:love: What a lovely couple and I'm so pleased for them, it's lovely when oldies find happiness in their later years :love:

Back