• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Confused.. Help?

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Pickle is indoors.
a little while ago, he seemed to be daydreaming and his head was going as if he was sneezing, but he wasn't, his head was just doing it, if that makes sense. His ears are also freezing, is this something to worry about?

He is currently on my lap and is fine in himself, has eaten some cabbage as well, but its confused me :?

Nope, no mouth breathing, the jerk/spasms and the cold ears are the only signs i have that i find abnormal :?

He keeps nipping me too if he isnt being cuddled :roll:

Is he holding his head in an odd posture (e.g. lower to the floor than usual) other than the jerks? Is he still hopping around as normal? Hope he's ok :? Is anyone still at your vets if you ring quick for some advice?

One of mine presented with strange jerky spasms a couple of hours before she had a massive heart attack, she was mouth breathing though, so probably not the same thing.

Sending vibes for Pickle xx

Nope, head is normal, he has been quite sleepy today and is currently tucking enthusiastically into his pellets. Mum though he was sneezing but he wasn't so thats all i can describe the head movements like :?

He has seemed absolutely fine since and ive seen no strange behaviour this morning :?

Just didnt seem right...:?

Back