• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sponsor Bramble's last weeks.

Starlight

Warren Veteran
To help pay for Brambles bill, which is currently a little over £800, i am forming sponsor packs for her.

They will consist of, a sponsorship certificate, a photo of the lady herself, her story, from start to current, and a card from Bramble, thanking you for your support.

Im asking a donation of £10-£15 for a sponsor pack, though you are more than welcome to donate more.

bram033.jpg

bram028.jpg

If you are unaware of her story, here it is, from when she came to my care, to the present.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=155467

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Kris I would like to sponsor the beautiful, brave Bramble - can you let me know where to send a cheque to please by PMing me? I think you've done a remarkable job with this lucky lady & just hope she is able to enjoy a little more quality time with you, enjoying life as everybun deserves. Please give her a big cuddle & kiss from me, I'm going to do the same with our Jemima, as she reminds me so much of her, Denise xxx

Id be happy to donate, but id rather pay with paypal if thats ok? Can you send me the details if it is.

Im a bit skint but I know every little helps - anyway of donating a few quid instead of sponsorhip???

I'll send a cheque - no pack needed - can you pm your details please? Noserubs to Bramble.... :wave:

I have been unable to look at the photos, but have read the threa. I hope that Bramble can enjoy her remaining time with you. You are an angel.

I have sent a donation via Paypal on your website.

Hello - I'd like to donate some money
I've been following Brambles story - I think you're doing an amazing job :D

Please can you PM your details so I can send off a cheque :)
Thanks

just wanted to say that i'm absolutely skint and every spare few quid is used up at the moment, but i really hope you get the money you need.
Sending Bramble lots of nose rubs. :wave:

Back