• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chinchillas *pics* xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Heres our chinchillas... :)

Maggie and Molly (Baby and Mummy) Maggie is approx 3/4 weeks old here...

mollyandmaggie1.jpg

Here they are today :love:...

S7000860.jpg

And little Maggie...

S7000862.jpg

S7000859.jpg

Molly isnt as friendly... she'll let you stroke her but wont climb on us :? She'll get out the cage and run round though :love: Maggie on the other hand thinks were some sort of climbing frame :lol: xXx

My friend was telling me about her chinchilla she had when she was a kid. She loved him. She said he was really naughty and he got out the house and was run over :(

My friend was telling me about her chinchilla she had when she was a kid. She loved him. She said he was really naughty and he got out the house and was run over :(

Awwww :( How awful :( They are wild little things, and try and get everywhere!! Luckily the room ours come out in is secure :lol: They try everything though!! They can be naughty little things xXx

Awww wow!! :love: :love:

There lovely, exactly like our two girls Lily and Lady :love:

Thank you hunni :)

These are really friendly little girlies, my brother spends hours with them. Molly came to us pregnant :( Poor girly, shes a good mommy though xXx

I know zero about chins, they always look so incredibly sad to me, but i think thats just their ickle faces! They are gorgeous! :love::love:

Back