• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Butterscotch - the rescued bunny

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Everyone meet Butterscotch, the bunny that was save from being PTS!
She is very shy but lively when left alone!
Photo-0037.jpg

Photo-0033-1.jpg

Photo-0041.jpg

Photo-0038.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg

Sorry pics are crappy they were taken from my phone!!!
She isnt an agouti, shes a light grey/fudgie colour! Her Dewlap has had some fur cut away, Vet thought she had been slavering but she just licks there and owner cut away the matt!!

Will get more pics of her once she has settled:D:wave:

She is such a cutie, but i think my Fudge is jealous!
I can hear her binkying around the bathroom! She didnt get much freedom before and i think she is happy!

Well when i go in the room she sits still so i think she is a little shy to me just now!

Awwww, what a cutie. She looks like my Cloud, she might be opal colour. I am sure she will be fine once she's lost some weight and been changed over to good food. :)

Why was she being PTS?

As Bavarian Bunny says she has messy bum all the time due to her diet and her owner didnt have time too clean her as she had a 3month old baby and couldnt be bothered cleaning her everyday! So she phoned the vet to PTS and the vet phoned me to see if i could help!!!

I couldnt let her get PTS because of a messy bum :( So i said i would take her and find her a home :D

She looks a lot like my Merry... same colour facial appearance, etc!!! In other words gorgeous:love: Can't believe she was going to be pts because of a sticky bottom.

She is beautiful :love::love:

I can see why she couldn't keep her bum clean though :roll:

It would be great to have before and after pics in a few months once she has settled in her new home and shead some of that weight :D

Oh wow she is so pretty!! :love::love::love: So glad you saved her, bless her, how could anyone even think of putting her to sleep because of a mucky bum? :evil::evil::evil: Was probably the **** she was being fed that caused it in the first place.

Well done, she'll be so much happier now :D

Back