• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mistys Gained Weight!!!!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
OMG :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 very seriously happy bunny mum! :D

he's gome from 1.5kg to 1.7kg hes still not a normal weight but.... hes finally gaining it! hes been underweight for the last 3ish months took him and crystal to the vets today as they seem to be going through loads of water so wanted them both blood tested which came out fine so we think it could be down to Crystals spurs which are getting done next week.

i mentioned to the vets about Mistys behaviour change hes started to kick and scratch me and has started destroying everything in sight whereas he never used to. the vet (who knows me quite well by now) mentioned that maybe Misty is picking up that i favour Crystal (thinking about it now when i have treats Crystal always gets hers first :() so as a result of him feeling rejected hes rejecting me and his bad behaviour with destroying things could be him kinda attention seeking (like a child) :( do yous agree with this? after the vet mentioned that thinking about it i do favour Crystal so much more and Misty is left out or made 2nd when it comes to cuddles and treats :(

i feel awful!

Pleased to hear that Misty has gained a little weight.
I cant really comment on what the Vet has said about Misty feeling left out. I find I am only able to suggest reasons for a Buns change in behaviour by actually observing them myself.
I hope Crystal's Dental goes well :)

xx

Back