• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

IF pad's results come back as EC...

ChloeLawless

Mama Doe
where will we go from there? will we perhaps be perscribed baytril and then just keep control of it with regular panacuring for both him and Lily?

as i mentioned before, he is happy and is eating/drinking/pooping and weeing hes just very slightly off balance and has trouble periscoping...

If it's EC and not Vestibular disease then the only reason I could seem him needing Baytril would be to ward off secondary infections due to a lowered immune system.

What he would need is anti-inflammatories & Panacur, though he should already be having Metacam. :?

If it's EC and not Vestibular disease then the only reason I could seem him needing Baytril would be to ward off secondary infections due to a lowered immune system.

What he would need is anti-inflammatories & Panacur, though he should already be having Metacam. :?

he hasnt been given metacam yet, they havent confirmed if its EC yet. I am guessing he should have had it anyway? :(

he hasnt been given metacam yet, they havent confirmed if its EC yet. I am guessing he should have had it anyway? :(

Yeah, it's used to treat BOTH conditions so he should really have had it regardless unless there was a concern about using it on him for some reason.

Yeah, it's used to treat BOTH conditions so he should really have had it regardless unless there was a concern about using it on him for some reason.

if there was any concern it wasn't mentioned to me. as i said, apart from the slight symptoms i mentioned he is absolutely fine.

they were supposed to have the results tomorrow but they've now told me to call back monday :evil::evil:

Back