• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit viewing day - west midlands

Lucy

Warren Veteran
:D I'm very pleased to announce a rabbit viewing day in Aldridge next week as part of the National Rabbit Week.

We will be having as many of our buns there as possible for people to come and see with a view to adoption. We will also have an education section to tell people what they need to be doing to give their rabbit the best care.

It will be at Aldridge Community Centre on Saturday 24th January, from 3pm to 5.30pm.

We hope to see some familiar faces there :D

Last edited:
Well feel safe in the knowledge no-one can walk away with one on the day :lol: You should come say hi :wave:

where is the comunity centre ?
is it near the shopping centre?
Its not far from me,so will pop to see you. :D
I have wanted to foster for ages.

You know, id not thought of this. I dont know where it is either :lol::roll::oops:

Just looked on the good old google, and its came up with this address...

Middlemore Lane, Aldridge, WS9 8AN :?

Will you let me know if its right Lucy... i can put it into the Sat Nav then :? Not sure what time i'll be arriving :roll: The Sat Nav isnt reliable xXx

we are coming to say hello all being well. i'd like to look at all the bunnies! wont be allowed to even THINK about another one as we have no room but all the same we're still gona come for a look and to say hello! *hopefuly anyway!*

It's opposite the back of Morrisons next to the large fields. The address becky gave in a previous post is correct if you need it.

You know, id not thought of this. I dont know where it is either :lol::roll::oops:

Just looked on the good old google, and its came up with this address...

Middlemore Lane, Aldridge, WS9 8AN :?

Will you let me know if its right Lucy... i can put it into the Sat Nav then :? Not sure what time i'll be arriving :roll: The Sat Nav isnt reliable xXx

Yeah thats right, don't worry though, me or Dawn will be in touch before hand to let you know what you will need to do :D

Yeah thats right, don't worry though, me or Dawn will be in touch before hand to let you know what you will need to do :D

Doesnt sound good :roll: Hope i havent got to do much :lol: Im so forgetful, i'll probably forget the rabbits :roll: :?

I remember when i came to the fostering meeting originally which was there, i relied on the sat nav and it took me to the wrong place :? Had to stop to ask some men who were walking down the street. And this time im coming by myself :cry: xXx

Hey Lucy,

Hope it all goes well for you on Saturday. All of us softy southerners will be with you in spirit (maybe literally hic!) as we do our bit for rabbit welfare too that day.

Hope you all have fun and that you manage to find new homes for some of yoru buns.

Helen :D

Back