• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tescos - Rabbit tunnels

Rowan

Warren Scout
Just been in Tescos and they have a lot of pet stuff in on special offer if anyone is looking for a new year gift for the bunnies!

Bought a green bendable tunnel for my two (similar to the warren type you can buy for £10 at PAH) for £3.

Also have tunnels and beds for cats which would be good for people with indoor buns.

excellent im going there this afternoon to get more veg! Thanks for the tip, i knew asda were doing pet things sisnt know tesco were aswell :D:D

Was it a big tescos ? Have lots of small and medium ones around here but not really one of the super stores :?

Got a cat bed yesterday a green and white striped one for £6. Liquorice has already started to chew it :roll:

I saw yesterday they were putting out a load of pet stuff out. I saw the tunnels but at the time they only had hamster size ones out. Will go back in the next day or so and see if they've anything else for Barley, Floss or even Willow if she behaves herself ;)

hannah

oooohhhoooo! is this a new thing? there is a huge tesco up road from me and have never had any interesting rabbit toys in. just usual bog standard cheap hay food and bottles. Hope they get some better stuff in here

I'm gonna offer the same service I did with the fabric cat tunnels a while ago.

I work at tesco extra. If anyone wants 1, or 2, or 3, then let me know and I'll post ya some.
I take cheque and paypal. Send cash at your own risk :lol:

I work at tesco extra. If anyone wants 1, or 2, or 3, then let me know and I'll post ya some.

:wave: Yay you star !!! Thanks hun you helped me last time :)

How much will p&p be?:D

Ive just got back from Tesco, went to get veg and squash :lol: I saw the pet things, there was half an aisle, but nothing suitable for the buns :? Didnt see the tunnels :? Saw the Pink plastic dog bed :love: Was so tempted :oops:

Ive just got back from Tesco, went to get veg and squash :lol: I saw the pet things, there was half an aisle, but nothing suitable for the buns :? Didnt see the tunnels :? Saw the Pink plastic dog bed :love: Was so tempted :oops:

How big was the bed?

Back