• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay experts (the co)

happypreso

Alpha Buck
how long do they take to process/deliver orders? I placed an order on 11/01 and just checked today and it is 'processing' - I ordered some food which I am getting short on and now don't know if I should order some from my original supplier or wait until this turns up .... they have already taken the money.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you calling to check, might be that something is out of stock or something like that.

I'm sure they wouldn't mind you calling to check, might be that something is out of stock or something like that.

cheers, if something is OOS do they not send the rest of the order then? (I know one of the items were OOS). I might order some food anyway from the original supplier, I am going through lots with 7 rabbits so it wont get wasted!

I ordered some stuff from them and got it a week later even though their delivery estimates were meant to be 3 to 5 days. I thought ordering on the monday would ensure I got it by the weekend.

This has happened twice with me, where it's been sitting still 'processing' by day 4. Give them a ring and they'll tell you it's going out today :roll: but then they sent me an email saying that due to the package size they would be sending it by courier instead and it would be arriving after the weekend. A bit annoying if you ask me but sometimes it's worth the wait.

I'd say order from your local supplier anyway, like you say - won't be going to waste!

I ordered some stuff from them too a couple of weeks ago and I got it 4 days later, but my first order took over a week. I like their stuff though, so will be ordering again today - Daisy is munching through her hay cookies like there's no tomorrow, have a feeling she's gonna be an expensive girlie :lol:

I usually get my stuff 2 days after I ordered, and an e-mail if something is out of stock. Give them a call or send an e-mail, then you'll at least know what's happening.
:)

Once I had to call them to check, they had thought it had been sent out but it hadn't :?

Generally I find they are about 4-5 working days from time of order.

Vicki

cheers everyone! Just had an email (was going to call them this afternoon as hasn't had a chance yet) to say that it will be here tomorrow (courier). I have to go back to the vets tomorrow so might not be in but hopefully if I am out, then one of the neighbours will take it in (they are great around here) so yippee my buns might be munching on some different hay tomorrow!!!

i have always had stuff in 2 days from them in the past but this week it was more like 4-5.

they are very friendly and helpful thoguh so give them an email and ask if they know when it'll arrive. :)

Back