• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My baby Piggies WARNING!! cute picture alert!!!

Watership_Down

Warren Scout
Here they are i just brought them back today.So beautiful and their colours are so pretty.I'm sooooooooo :love: We are going to name them in the next couple of days but the one in the front of this pic her coat colour is so stunning I dont know what colour it is it just flickers. Truely beautiful

baby2.jpg

:love:
baby5.jpg

babies.jpg

baby3.jpg

awww, i lovvee baby pigs! Are they going to be indoor piggies or outdoor piggies?

I used to have a piggy, his favourite thing was grass, he could munch sooo much of it! Its so lovley when they talk to each other too :love:

awww, i lovvee baby pigs! Are they going to be indoor piggies or outdoor piggies?

I used to have a piggy, his favourite thing was grass, he could munch sooo much of it! Its so lovley when they talk to each other too :love:

Yes this is lovely, when ever i put mine on a new batch of grass they go crazy popcorning for a while and then munch the grass like hooligans!!

I see a chocolate theme for their names... :love:
Where are they from Monika?

They will be kept indoors :love: I keep checking on my babies :love: They are so adorable!!!

Yes this is lovely, when ever i put mine on a new batch of grass they go crazy popcorning for a while and then munch the grass like hooligans!!

I see a chocolate theme for their names... :love:
Where are they from Monika?

a local rescue centre. I'm not sure about the names though :? its confusing its like naming a child!!

Awww gorgeous piggies! :love: Its hard to tell from pics but the one at the front does look like a satin :love:

Back