• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dinner time photoshoot! :)

Becky:)

Alpha Buck
Brought the buns in for tea and got some lurrvely photos! :)

051.jpg

046.jpg

045.jpg

043.jpg

041.jpg

034.jpg

033.jpg

049.jpg

052.jpg

054.jpg

060.jpg

063.jpg

Hope you like them!

My lot would like to make a reservation for dinner on Saturday evening !!

Great piccies :D

:lol::lol::lol:

ahh yeh the menu of a taste of redigrass, followed by a handful of pellets, and a greens mixture of curly kale, spring green and cabbage, is a very a very tempting tasty bunny nom noms feaast! :)

051.jpg

:love: I love this picture. This bun looks so thoughtful, ha

All of your buns are very adorable. And so well behaved not to be munching at those wires in the background :lol:

Last edited:
051.jpg

:love: I love this picture. This bun looks so thoughtful, ha

All of your buns are very adorable. And so well behaved not to be munching at those wires in the background :lol:

I think she is debating what to eat next!
Yes they are outdoor bunnies, and I don't bring them in much at all so they tend to be overwhelmed by the surroudings and not bother with the wires, under the sofas seems to be a favourite. The are all chewers though so i'm sure if they were inside they would all need to be covered!

Poppy is like my naughty beautiful Lucy!

Love the helicopter bunny! :love:

oohh when is Lucy joining you?
Poppy is still only a baby at 5 months, buts shes a veru funny bunny, very brave! but very friendly!

When I first had tink she had two uppy ears, one went down...and I waited...but a year and a half later we still have helicopter ears! :lol:

Back