• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meg and Mog - Especially for Kris (Starlight's) and all the nosy people lol! xXx

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
As promised, hers some pics of the girlies...

This morning, breakfast time...

megandmog2.jpg

megandmog1.jpg

And tonight on Aunty Beccas bed...

megandmog-1.jpg

megandmog3.jpg

Meg...
MEG.jpg

meg1.jpg

megwashing.jpg

And Mog :) ...

mog.jpg

mog1.jpg

mog2.jpg

Theyre 7months and 2 weeks old, and have been here since they were just 14 weeks old :( Theyve both been speyed and had their jabs, theyve also been wormed :D :D Theyre just waiting for their forever home :( xXx

Hehe! Theyre gorgeous!! Theyve sat there tonight and let me trim their nails without even flinching :love::love: Theyre so gentle! Mind you... when Mogs in the hutch shes like a... devil on a mission :lol: Once shes out :love: Shes so friendly xXx

Hehe! Theyre gorgeous!! Theyve sat there tonight and let me trim their nails without even flinching :love::love: Theyre so gentle! Mind you... when Mogs in the hutch shes like a... devil on a mission :lol: Once shes out :love: Shes so friendly xXx

Awwww :love:

I love naughty buns :D
And mog reminds me of my moonpoo :love: (she is also very naughty!)

Awwww :love:

I love naughty buns :D
And mog reminds me of my moonpoo :love: (she is also very naughty!)

ha! Shes only naughty whilst in the hutch :? When out, shes a totally different bunny, you'd think butter wouldnt melt in her mouth :lol:

Meg is like a little follower, she does everything Mog does :lol: Shes very shy :love::love: xXx

ha! Shes only naughty whilst in the hutch :? When out, shes a totally different bunny, you'd think butter wouldnt melt in her mouth :lol:

Meg is like a little follower, she does everything Mog does :lol: Shes very shy :love::love: xXx

Meg sounds like my little Storm :love:
She is so timid!

Awww, cant stop looking at them :love::love:

Did somebody say nosey people? :lol::lol:

They are so sweet and sound a lovely pair. :love::love:

Awww what gorgeous buns! Surely they can't be waiting long for a home (wish i had more room!!! :roll: :lol:)

xxx

Awww what gorgeous buns! Surely they can't be waiting long for a home (wish i had more room!!! :roll: :lol:)

xxx

:lol: Theyve been here a while now, fingers crossed things will work out for them soon :D :D I too wish i had more room :( Think i need a garden extension! :lol:

Thanks for all the lovely comments guys, the girlies are grateful :) :love: xXx

Back