• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor little critter :(

mrs munkee

Mama Doe
Hubby told me me of a poor little male bunny in p@h adoption centre. He's 9 mths old and has spent his life in the shop. He suffers from snuffles and is aggressive and territorial (he took a chunk out of hubby's knuckle).

Poor little man. I feel so sorry for him - he needs such a loving caring forever home :cry:

He just needs love, My eclipse was awful when I forst got him in april last year but since de pluming and lots of tlc and handling he has become a different bunny! still gets a bit nasty but its not his fault he was 18 months old when I got him and had never been handled :(

is there anyone that could get this bun? :(

I wouldn't know where to start arranging a rescue mission :? the sign in p@h does say he must go to experienced rabbits peeps and tbh I don't think anyone would take him on a whim.

p@h also states that snuffles is contagious and he can't be kept with other buns because of this - this isn't true though, is it?

Back