• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hate winter!! Roll on light nights!

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Just had the buns inside, house was freezing, and I left the door open just in case!

But I forgot how gorgeous my buns are.

I go out for cuddles whilst Im feeding them and everything, but its under torch light, not the most attractive for any of us...

I can't believe how blessed I am to have Autumn. I took her in in October, As bunny needing a new home, by then the nights were short, and just got shorter.

S5001100.jpg

S5001112.jpg

S5001109.jpg

S5001106-1.jpg

S5001111.jpg

I can't wait till it warms up and I can go and play with the bunnies in the garden without wearing ten layers of clothing. :lol:

I am JUST the same! I LOVE summers when it's dry and sunny and I can spend all day playing around outside with my bunnies!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

I cant wait for Summer - Lolas cage was outside in the shade all day and she just played in the garden with ehr castle and tubes etc.

She wont even put her nose out of the back door now!

Gorgeous pics! x x x

I have loved all this freezing weather,I forgot how beautiful a frosty morning could be.Your buns are lovely:love::love::love:

Back