• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy has a new friend - for Simplyk9 Pic Heavy

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
Our mummy has a new friend, and she bought lots from him over the weekend. We are all very happy. Our favourites are the cloverleaf cookies, and the carrot rolls yummy.

Sophie
S5001091.jpg

S5001092.jpg

S5001093.jpg

S5001107.jpg
Nom nom Cookies (sorry for the convict look)

Charlie and Autumn

S5001095.jpg
there is a carrot roll under here somewhere

S5001096.jpg

S5001097.jpg

S5001098.jpg

S5001099.jpg

S5001101.jpg

S5001105.jpg
Poser!!!

S5001103.jpg
you hold it, Ill chew. Autumn was more into chewing the wood, rather than the carroty stuff!!

S5001091.jpg
Willow balls top left

this is the one I recieved

https://www.ukpetsupplies.com/Details.aspx?ProdId=3065&CatId=673&ParentId=673

One advertised

http://www.petsathome.com/find/cate...egory-is-6B+Boredom+breakers/product-is-18893

Glitch, Simon?

Last edited:
I have been on the site and it looks like I will be buying for my dogs, cat, rabbits, guinea pigs and Degus:D

Really good website:D

Awww happy bunnies :love::love:

Ive places an order today - i cant wait for it to arrive... i mean, the bunnies cant wait for it to arrive :oops::oops: Ordered some things for the chinchillas too :D :D xXx

Hi Louise! That does indeed appear to be a different ball. I'm not entirely sure if the photo is wrong on our website or our suppliers have sent the incorrect ball. I will have to check the SKU codes tomorrow and get the warehouse to verify where the mistake is.

Sorry about that :oops: - The rush of orders has caught us a little unawares as we aren't as well versed in the Small Animal stock as we are with the Dog & Cat products!

Don't worry though, as always we will sort it out for :)

Glad to see your buns having a good time though :)

I was pretty gutted some of those things were sold out! :(

Probably a good thing for my bank balance though!

:lol::lol::lol: I was gutted too :( Most of the naturals things i normally buy were out of stock, i think Simon said they will be restocked soon though so our bank balances will take a bashing :lol: xXx

£1.77 for that woodroll thing! Judging from the site i thought it was a tiny thing but its a decent size. Deffo ordering one when theyre back in stock. Cool pics :lol:

Back