• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see your "flopped" buns please?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I know flopping is a sign of contentment, but Lola does it so dramatically its like a Kevin and Perry flop!
So - I need reassurance that all buns flop and its OK. Lola seems to do nothing but sleep lately. Early mornign and late night she is busy but during the day she is flopped under coffee table!
100_0533.jpg

My bunny Merlin loves to flopp on the conservatory floor, he's not allowed in the house, he looks so chilled out when he does flopp and he gets dramatric at times.

Rach

I love seeing bunnies flop. :love::love: Mine both always seem to throw themselves on the floor rather than just laying down gently. Sometimes they do it so forcefully they end up on their backs. :lol::lol:

DSCF6930700x525.jpg

I love seeing bunnies flop. :love::love: Mine both always seem to throw themselves on the floor rather than just laying down gently. Sometimes they do it so forcefully they end up on their backs. :lol::lol:

DSCF6930700x525.jpg

Phew! Lola does it that hard sometimes, her little legs end up in the air - they certainly dont look happy when doing it - its more of a teenage strop!:lol::lol:

Winston used to really flop (doesnt now, found out bad back) he used to be right on his back with his legs in air in between me and oh or cushion. If on floor he would be on his side.
Angel launches herself onto her back with her front paws up close to her face (looks like shes sucking a thumb) then rolls to side!
You have one very chilled contented bun their, well done keep up the good work!:lol:

Chewing through wires is tiring work you know!!!

S5000902.jpg
Charlies first day with us

S5000903.jpg

IMG_6319-1.jpg
Autumns first day with us

IMG_6320-1.jpg

IMG_6359-1.jpg
Together

None of Sophie :( She doesn't seem to flop :(

Here's my bridge bun Floss flopped out:
DSC02642.jpg

Bournville:
DSC04134.jpg

Together
IMG_3009.jpg

Fliss
DSC04075.jpg

DSC04577.jpg

Tim
DSC04625.jpg

Milly
DSC04865.jpg

DSC04722.jpg

And finally our little bridge bun Nia
She very rarely flopped and this is about as close as she got to flopping:
DSC03198.jpg

But who could resist this face??:lol:
DSC03446.jpg

My lot dont stay still long enough to flop much but here is Chloes attempt her body looks big for her head :shock:
Photo-0004.jpg

And one Abi took of Bella when they were away being bonded to my gorgeous Dutchie boy

Last edited:
Back