• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new bun

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
She arrived last night. She was given up by her previous owner as she was a Vet nurse and was working full time and since the death of the buns partner felt like she was neglecting her.

She is vaccs and neutered and came with everything that a spoilt bunny should. Her name was Molly but we have a cat from nextdoor that visits called Molly so we have changed it slighty to Milly. Fingers crossed she will be Harry's partner.

002-19.jpg

003-19.jpg

008-22.jpg

She is in our small dog crate as we couldn't fit her orignal hutch through our back door :shock: :roll: :lol: And she came with so many un-touched toys I have shared them out. Any ideas what I can do with 3 corner litter trays??!!

I've a feeling it will be an easy bond Harry is so desperate for rabbit company. I just need to see his other plum and we'll whip them out. :lol: Haven't checked for a couple of days so fingers crossed that they are there tonight when hubby can help to hold him.

Her previous owner is coming to visit on Sunday, just to check up on her and my set up is as good as it looked. Felt sorry for the woman she really wants the best for the rabbit.

Back