• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I hope this is a joke but it is a very sick one

Our local rabbit friendly journalist just sent me this link:

www.savehoppy.com

How sick can people get. What a beautiful looking rabbit. Can't believe the way people are voting. It must be some sort of sicko joke surely.

Does anyone know anything more about this disgusting site?
:censored:

Probably a joke, not the first (you'd think they could at least be original)
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...0000-or-Toby-the-bunny-rabbit-is-history.html
Definately don't vote either way, don't give them your attention, and if you read the last bit of that article then it may be worth reporting this website - they're not asking for money so I suppose reporting it to the domain registrar may work. According to a whois search, they bought the domain with godaddy.com. If they get enough complaints, Godaddy might even contact the webhosting company to report offensive material which would probably violate the company's TOS and get the website taken down

Ive seen something like that before a couple of times, im pretty sure its some sick joke :evil:

Looked around and it's a near exact copy of http://www.savetoby.com/ - which recieved media attention previously, was outed as a hoax and shut down (the donations side) by Paypal. Again, hosted by Godaddy :roll: who refused to shut it down, stating that there was "nothing illegal about eating rabbit", and then bought out by bored.com
So I'm guessing savehoppy is a) the maker of savehoppy hoping for some more attention or b) a bored fan copying the savetoby site, either way I wouldn't worry about it being true! If you want to have a rant then maybe email godaddy.com stating your disgust at them allowing yet another site of this nature, but might be a waste of time from their attitude towards the savetoby site :?

Back