• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She has arrived!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
This is the very gorgeous Sparkle

Sparkle006x2-1.jpg

Sparkle008x2.jpg

This is her story
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=162326

Sparkle is staying overnight and I am taking her up to Kay's in the morning

Yes, it's really sad, her Mummy Alicia and her Daddy Mark were really upset when they left her, but she will be going to a fantastic new home and they will be able to have updates on her

i am so glad that this very wel traveled bun has arrived safely. i hope she settles into her new life with husbun and new family as well as she settled into the UK!

Thanks Snowy - she certainly settled in very quickly didn't she!

We had a very sad drive home - but we know how well she will be looked after and loved. We were so impressed by Snowy's fantastic rescue centre and her love of rabbits. She is amazing! We couldn't have left Sparkle in better hands.

Thanks again Snowy for taking Sparkle to Kayj, we are eternally grateful. Especially since it is such a long drive for you.

Best wishes,

Alicia

Thanks Snowy - she certainly settled in very quickly didn't she!

We had a very sad drive home - but we know how well she will be looked after and loved. We were so impressed by Snowy's fantastic rescue centre and her love of rabbits. She is amazing! We couldn't have left Sparkle in better hands.

Thanks again Snowy for taking Sparkle to Kayj, we are eternally grateful. Especially since it is such a long drive for you.

Best wishes,

Alicia

It's a pleasure, we are just leaving for Kay's now,

Sparkle had a very good night and loved talking to all the other bunnies, she is gorgeous

Will take more photos soon

Back