• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sometimes its worth being nice!!

Spacegirl

Mama Doe
I'm really pleased :D
A few days ago there was a post on our freecycle group saying OFFERED two rabbits, one male one female in a hutch. Have had babies before and if not separated will probably again! :roll: I sent an emal saying that in all likelihood she was ALREADy probably pregnant and giving two rabbits wo would probably soon be lots of rabbits away probably wasn't a good idea, cost of neutering etc etc and I suggested contacting a recue and sent a link to the page on rabbit rehome.
Well, today there was a message on freecycle saying thanks for the info and a rescue was collecting them all in a couple of days :D You never entirely expect people to give you a good reaction or to take your advice so I was pleasantly surprised that things seem to have come a a happy conclusion!
So definitely worth passing on the message of rescue :D

That's great:D

I've only ever actually had one bad response from the hundreds I've emailed, but I think you have to be really careful how you word it:D

Well done you. You really do catch more flies with honey than with vinegar as they say, it's well worth being careful with wording!

Back