• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz is off to the vets :(

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Posted the original thread in the wrong place I think.

He has started to dribble a bit when he eats and has a wet chin :cry: His abcesses have also come back. first Eclipse now Jazz.. I'm so scared about what they might find :cry: Got an appointment for 2.40. I hope the abcess hasnt gone to the bone. He's eating fine but theres something not quite right Please can I have vibes? :cry: Why does everything happen at the same time :cry:

I'm scared I'm going to cry at the vets and make a fool of myself :( I'm a mess now without having to open my mouth and talk about it :(

Just come back from the vets, he needs a dental on friday and theres a possibility that the abcesses might have gone into the bone, they are going to try and drain them and clean them up. Today he has been given metacam and metoclopramide as he has gone of his hay, I'm so worried about him :cry:

Oh no, poor Jazz. :( Sending vibes for him.

P.s. Do you want a new sig? Yours is still christmassy

What a nightmare, poor you and him. It might be worth using Fibreplex if he is off his hay because it can help keep his gut moving.

As morbid as it sounds, maybe give him and ultimate day tomorrow so that if anything happens you know he has gone out a very happy guy.

I find it can bring me a lot of comfort, when they go under a GA, that they have had a marvellous day before. Take lots of pics, and have a great day tomorrow :D And don't forget to share those pics :D

I'm packing him a 'lunch box' I have a bag with a lop bunny on it which says ' some bunny loves you' :love: so I'm going fill it with goodies to take with him tomorrow, I'm so worried :(

Back