• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah Rabbits !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Can someone remind me why we all luv 'em so much !!
Talk about stress inducers :shock:

So now I have Bernie Bun, an 8ish year old Dental Bun with a history of recurrent ear infections resulting in a permanent facial palsy. Over the last couple of days Bernie's hay eating has reduced so a Dental was planned for today. But this morning she has a raging ear infection again and a severe headtilt :cry: She also has conjunctivitis :cry:
Obviously she cant have a GA in this state, not til we have pumped some abx into her for at least 48 hours. Meantime we have to keep her guts going and her pain under control.

Hey-ho, any spare vibes going please...........:?

We are vibing away for Peanut :wave:

( can you imagin what non-Bunny folk may think when they read my post !! ^^^^^^.......:shock: :lol: )

you should have seen my mums face when she saw PB's lunchbox! (pic in my thread)

lol vets r gunna think im barmy :oops:

I know Jane this is how I feel too..............sending vibes to your sickly buns x x x x

Awwwwwww Carys I really hope things are on the up for your Buns now.
You have certainly done everything possible for them.

I did think it'd help if Buns could talk and tell us exactly how they feel and where it hurts...............:?
But then again.......................:shock: :shock:

I did think it'd help if Buns could talk and tell us exactly how they feel and where it hurts...............:?
But then again.......................:shock: :shock:

Mine get more sympathy when they keep quiet:shock::lol: If they started complaining, I'd switch to how I am when someone calls in sick at work:lol:

They are liitle stress inducers though & when no bun is ill I start going round looking in ears & stuff:roll: I already weigh them all once a week & have a little book to record it in:lol:

Vibes for Bernie:D

ATB Bernie, get well soon and stop causing your mummy stress!!

I'm the same - today i thought Indi was getting sick again because she wasnt acting quite right, but then i realised it just because i was so anxious about her and she was picking up on that, and so acting odd!

we all gotta calm down! :oops::roll:

Back