• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hay racks

Maestro

Young Bun
Hi,

From looking at people's fantastic pics of their buns I've noticed quite a few folk have wooden hay racks. Can anyone tell me where to get these. I saw one that was kind of like a deep trough but can find it anywhere.

Any ideas?

K

Sorry not sure about wooden ones (mine would be destroyed in a day) but my metal one is actually a cutlery holder from Ikea. x :lol:

i have got a wooden one i got from a local petshop (sorry that isnt much help :oops: ) tbh i havent seen the ones like mine for sale for quite a while. have yuo checked ebay?

ETS: talked that up this is the one i have! :roll: :lol:

clicky

I like the metal balls that you can hang up, they're so good! Not only does it stop the hay getting everywhere but Teddy seems to find it more fun and eats lots more hay than he was.

we use a wall-mounted half-hanging basket frame attached to the wall of the hutch.
They enjoy picking out the tastiest bits of hay from it, and then make a mess pulling it down all over themselves!:roll::lol:

funny i was gonna put up a post like this too, my problem is i have metal hay racks but there always seems to be more hay on the floor than they've eaten and it's such a wasteage. it just seems to fall out when their hooking through it.

Back