• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Max

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry pictures arent brill! He just comes upto you all the time :lol:

SDC12090.jpg

SDC12087.jpg

SDC12086.jpg

SDC12091.jpg

SDC12093.jpg

Tongue :lol:

SDC12094.jpg

:love: :love:

He is okay with Buns. Just looks at them and wags his tail, lol.

He loves Benji, they lay down together or play together, there always side by side :lol:

What's his story Nat? He's gorgeous ;)
Xx

Over in General Chat, basically they didnt have time for him and felt it was cruel to keep him. He was been walked 10mins if that a day, which is no good for a dog like him. They both worked full time too so he was often left all day on his own.

You can tell by his nails....there really long, but will hopefully ware down :)

Ahh, Spider's dew claws get a tad long and we clip them will doggie clippers that i do the buns with as well :)
He's beautiful

Its all his nails. You cant see on pics though.

Can you clip them? Or will they ware down?

Yeah i've clipped Spider's before and there are no problem.
Once his dew claw snapped as he was running about and it must have caught on something as it was quite long (he runs about fields)

Yeah i've clipped Spider's before and there are no problem.
Once his dew claw snapped as he was running about and it must have caught on something as it was quite long (he runs about fields)

Oh right. Well were giving him a few days to settle then on Monday think were going to take him to Vets for a health check before we commit to him :)

Back