• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Rubix :(

Fran

Warren Veteran
Rubix had his dental today and he ended up having to have one of his teeth out because it was wobbly :( The vet xrayed his jaw for any signs of infection but he's clear of that. He also said that he reckons Rubix is quite a lot older than we thought (we thought he was around 6) and that his teeth problems are an age thing. He's got to go for a check up in a month's time to see how his teeth are doing.

He's got some abnormality with his hips which explains why he seems to hop strangely and sit differently to any other bunny, but the vet said that it isn't enough to cause him any pain.

He's feeling very sorry for himself this evening but is tucking into his pellets already :love:

Awww, poor little man. I'm glad to hear it's not keeping him from his food though and I hope he's much brighter today. :love:

How is he doing?

I'm glad your vet did it properly. A few years ago when I lacked knowledge and a decent vet they removed one tooth (suffice to say he got a huge abscess and was PTS), but not the opposing one hence my question, that's all.

How is he doing?

I'm glad your vet did it properly. A few years ago when I lacked knowledge and a decent vet they removed one tooth (suffice to say he got a huge abscess and was PTS), but not the opposing one hence my question, that's all.

He's doing well today, has eaten his breakfast and begged for some food just now as well. I think Sophie being at the vets with him helped a lot because he's such a worried boy and gets really stressy in new places.

Sorry about your rabbit x

Back