• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Readigrass?

I buy a bale from the horse suppliers for around £10.00.

You can buy small bags from pet shops for around £3.00 ish, but that would be quite expensive if you've several mouths to feed!

The large bales that you get from horse feed places is the original I think and is in massive bales for £10 and it's by Spillers. It's just freeze dried grass. I think that the smaller bags you can buy is the same stuff but just be different manufacturers or packers.:D

I buy the big sacks and Helen is right it was made by spillers but now Friendly Estates make it. I have also fed Just Grass which is almost the same just more finely chopped :)

it's amazing stuff........I get about 2 large bales a year & it just goes on and on and on. buns go nuts for it but not too much or you can get dodgy tums. A handful a day between a couple of buns is fine.

Back