• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lucy

Warren Veteran
People :censored:

I just took a call from a student who wanted to know if we would pay to neuter her rabbit if she got one :shock:

She already knows she has no money for vets bills!!! I told her if she can't afford to neuter, she can't afford an exotic pet like a rabbit and she should definitely rethink.

What on earth would she do in an emergency? Oh yeah, I know, call us to pay for it :censored:

Edited to add I know it's good she thought about neutering but thats not the point :lol:

A rescue in Nottingham has 2 rabbits in at the moment which were left by students when they moved out of their shared house.

The rabbits were just left in the house, the students couldn't even be bothered to contact a rescue :(

I had a rabbit as a student, so I know they're not all bad :lol: i just don't get the mentality of looking to take something on you cannot afford.

I did point out when she said she was with the pdsa, that I didn't think it was a good idea to put more pressure on a public funded charity by buying more animals when she knew she couldn't afford the vets bills :roll:

Back