• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets@home bonded pair

foofoo

Alpha Buck
There's two dutch male bunnies in the adoption centre at my pets@home that are both 7 years old, doesn't give much information but i'm guessing they must be brothers. It doesn't say that they're a bonded pair or that they need to be homed together, surely they wouldn't separate a pair like that?

sadly there have been stories on here of them doing just that - there was one recently cant remember who posted it :(

Yes i have heard of them being separated.

Theres two buns in my local pah adoption, there only young. Hope they dont get separated :?

Yep it was ChloeLawless... they recently split a bonded pair up in a store near us :(

Its awful xXx

Awh saw them yesterday. bless them my husband couldnt believe they were 7. adorable pair. To be honest all around pets at home they say they like to live in pairs.so fingers crossed :D

I have a dutch boy thats about 6 or 7 and all i could think of is him when i was looking at those boys. Ones a black dutch and the other is brown, you can see the grey hairs in their coats, feel so bad for them :( Going to ask in store next week if they would home them separately and if they say yes i'll be kicking up a fuss, its just not acceptable.

Okay went into the shop today the manager said noooooooooooo way they would separate bonded rabbits.they had even updated the card to say they want to find a forever loving home together just incase it wasnt clear for anyone.:D

Well done for asking, perhaps there is a lesson to be learned here - instead of us all getting upset over pets at home again, why not just ask the staff/manager instead of getting over excited and assuming the worst:D

Back