• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Expo Event 24th Jan. ITS TOMORROW GUYS!!!

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Hi guys.:wave:

I have now done a poster/flyer to advertise this event so if any of you local lovelies fancies helping out by printing a copy off and putting it somewhere like a school, supermarket notice board, your front window, car window, your fence (but no nuisance fly posting please!) then I would love to hear from you. It's a Word document, (and quite a large file) so I'd need an e-mail address to send it over to you.

IMG_4587.jpg

Hope to see loads of you there. Let's make it a big event and push for a good bunny welfare year in 2009! Dont' forget The Hay Experts will be there selling their goodies with 10% discount and no postage! Plus ARC will be fund raising and showing off all of the lovely rabbits that are up for adoption (no live rabbits obviously!)

Helen:D

Last edited:
Wish I was nearer I would love to have helped you. Hope you have a great day and educate lots of people about bunsters :love:

Wish I was nearer I would love to have helped you. Hope you have a great day and educate lots of people about bunsters :love:

Thanks Steph - I wished you lived nearer too - a good bunny comrade is worth a mint!

Thanks for your good wishes - I think it's going to be fun.

If we are successful, then the plan is for me and Lisa (The Hay Experts) to tour and try and do regular events.

Watch this space.:D

Thanks Steph - I wished you lived nearer too - a good bunny comrade is worth a mint!

Thanks for your good wishes - I think it's going to be fun.

If we are successful, then the plan is for me and Lisa (The Hay Experts) to tour and try and do regular events.

Watch this space.:D

Yay meet you in the Midlands !!! :lol: :D

Hi guys.:wave:

I have now done a poster/flyer to advertise this event so if any of you local lovelies fancies helping out by printing a copy off and putting it somewhere like a school, supermarket notice board, your front window, car window, your fence (but no nuisance fly posting please!) then I would love to hear from you. It's a Word document, (and quite a large file) so I'd need an e-mail address to send it over to you.

Hope to see loads of you there. Let's make it a big event and push for a good bunny welfare year in 2009! Dont' forget The Hay Experts will be there selling their goodies with 10% discount and no postage! Plus ARC will be fund raising and showing off all of the lovely rabbits that are up for adoption (no live rabbits obviously!)

Helen:D

Can you send me one please? :)

Hope so Missus!

Do you think there'd be enough business for Lisa?

I could quite fancy a bit of a crusade this year......... will get my suitcase out.:lol::lol:

Yep deffo lots of bunny mates round here :D A crusade Im loving it !! :lol: Suitcase :shock: dont you have a trolley case wiv wheels and bunny piccies on ? :shock: :lol: ;)

Yep deffo lots of bunny mates round here :D A crusade Im loving it !! :lol: Suitcase :shock: dont you have a trolley case wiv wheels and bunny piccies on ? :shock: :lol: ;)

Suprisingly no!, But watch this space. I'm quite handy with a bit of faux fur and some velcro!

Woop woop! I will be there... with my chequebook. And a reminder form my husband that I am not to fall in love with any of the pics of bunnies!

Is there more info on this event?? I might come, it's a little bit of a treck but not too far... but if it's worth it I'll make the effort...

If the hay experts are selling there wears then I might have to leave my cheque book at home! ;)

Hannah

Is there more info on this event?? I might come, it's a little bit of a treck but not too far... but if it's worth it I'll make the effort...

If the hay experts are selling there wears then I might have to leave my cheque book at home! ;)

Hannah

Hi Hannah.

There is a link about the event on the Burgess website and there will be a RWF alert going out soon about it too.

It is being held in our village hall and I am organising it in association with our new vet in the village Gill Tose. She is rabbit savvy and very interested in rabbit welfare.

The Hay Expert's Lisa is also a very pro bunny welfare lady and has recently adopted from ARC. She is also a prominent supporter of the Make Mine Chocolate campaign and will be selling the new badges (£1 each) and the pens as well as her fab range of online products. In fact she is bringing help to run her stall because we are expecting a fairly big turnout. She'll be bringing Megazorb too so a chance for all to stock up.

ARC will be there too, with details of all of the bunnies currently available for adoption, plus bunny related items for sale as a fund raiser.

There will be lots of other stands with useful stuff too, including Kernow Pet Housing, RWF and The Little Warrens.

Refreshments will be available so it's going to be a great chance for us RUers to catch up with each other and put faces to names.

Hope you can make it, and please bring your cheque book!

Helen :D

Woop woop! I will be there... with my chequebook. And a reminder form my husband that I am not to fall in love with any of the pics of bunnies!

Yeah like that'll work - not!

I will make sure that you don't go home with an adoption form Nix!

Hello
I really want to come, but I can't get anyone to manage my shop and Saturdays are our busiest days!!!

Good Luck with the event!!!! I think it's a brilliant idea and hope you are very well supported.

Back