• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The oober cage has arrived :D

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
So after my pair of buns had to shack up in a tiny nero 2 cage (only for their base, but still wayyyy to small) their oober cage finally arrived yesturday.

So from their tiny one bedroom apartment, they now live in their luxury penthouse (still as a base....spoilt bun buns!):

Ozzy looking sceptical in the oooober cage
100_0398.jpg

The Penthouse
Sorry its still boring guys! All there toys live all over the floor haha
100_0399.jpg

More of the Estate
Heres a glimpse of some of their 'land' haha
100_0400.jpg

The water bowl has already been removed from inside the cage, and a bottle is back on, water bowls are strictly for outside house now after last nights chaos. Ozzy stands in the bowl then tries to throw it, so he soaked himself, then hopped down and dried himself on the sheet (now wet) and spilt the water all over the top floor.... don't appreiciate anythin haha

After numeous 'bunny alarm clocks' waking me up they are definatly evicted from my bedroom soon when the other bunny in the house is neutured! I tried them in there about a week ago but the other rabbit makes them all fight.... :(

Yes the staircase is just those logs you can make into a house of whatever, i made a really good staircase though, i just bend the end over so it hooks over the ledge, the buns use it really easily, better than risking their legs :D

The cage is the rabbit/guinea pig 120 from http://www.petclubuk.com/sp/small-animals/cages--hutches/rabbit--guinea-pig-cage-size-120/3983

They cost just under £50 but i got mine for £40 when they sold a couple on ebay. The height is fantastic, so much bigger than the ferplest ones!!

They also do a 150!!! must be gigantic! haha

The company are very friendly and helpful but they said they may be cancelling their supplier for this cage as big problems over christmas with them failing orders. My cage took nearly a month to get here because of this supplier but the company were fantastic and kept ringing me to keep me up to date with how everything was going. :D Impressive customer service :)

Back