• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Daisy-Sunshine

giantbunnymummy

Warren Veteran
This is the delightful Daisy-Sunshine who came to live with me on Saturday. She's such a sweetie, we've had loads of cuddles already! But she's also a fiesty girlie who loves her binkies and crazy bunny mayhem moments.

She's a conti, 16 weeks at the moment, and I imagine she's a lot smaller than she will be soon.

Daisy.jpg

Daisyonhercushion.jpg

Daisyagain.jpg

bunnyhop.jpg

Mmm, hay, mmm

Thanks everyone. I think she's gorgeous but I'm biased as I'm her mummy, :lol:

She seems to be happiest when I'm sitting next to her, beside the run, with the little door open so she can hop in and out when she likes. As soon as I get up and come over here to the computer, or go into the kitchen, she stops munching her hay or grooming and starts looking for me - it's very cute!

Only downside, I can't get anything done, just bunnysitting for me today, :lol:

Daisysnose.jpg

6.5kg!! Wow must be all that ear weight hehehe i would need seven spices (my smallest bunny) to make that weight hehe.

She's so gorgeous, a right stunner, no wonder you can spend all day bunny-watching, who need TV anymore haha

Awww :love: What a beautiful girly!!

Ronnie is around 8 months old, and weighs 6.2kg :love: I was told hes a little on the plump side though :oops::? xXx

Back