• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday boarding in West Midlands/Warwickshire

Hello this is our first post. Parsley and Sage are a one year old bonded pair of dwarf lops. I have a week's holiday booked in August and my neighbour is now not able to look after them for me while we are away. I am looking for a holiday home for the buns. Can anyone recommend anywhere in the West Midlands/Warwickshire/Leistershire area?
:wave::wave:

I also use the bunnery but the cannock branch and I would always recommend it. The bunnies seem to love it and they have lots of space and toys and I no longer worry about them when I'm away.

I also use the bunnery in Cannock :) My babies are going there for xmas this year too. I trust Jo 100% with my bunnies, i no longer worry when im away, and they never want to come home :lol: xXx

Hi everyone!
I've just discovered this by accident while looking for boardings - great forum!

The Bunnery looks superb but does anyone know what arrangements there are for exercise? My rampant rabbit (he's at that age :lol: ) is used to having the run of the house!

Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby also does excellent holiday boarding at very reasonable prices

Tracy at the RNGP Welfare in Rugby also does excellent holiday boarding at very reasonable prices
:) And she copes very well when given a specific food/ medication list from a paranoid bunny owner ;).

Tracy will also take them to the Vets at the first sign of any trouble.

At The bunnery cannock the rabbits are kept in their hutches as the lady has her own rabbits in the garden so will not risk cross-contamination (I don't blame her) the hutches are huge though and if you really want you can rent 2connecting hutches so they have double the space. They really are big nice hutches and it doesn't hurt them being kept in for a few days. My 2 would prefer to stay there than come home!

I'd recommend Tracy at RNGP Rugby. She looks after the buns really well.

Debbie

PS which part of the midlands are you living in?

Back