• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My animal family pics and vids

BirdieBun

Wise Old Thumper
Well after the rough time we have had lately I thought you would all like to see my bunnies and there is a guest appearance from Delboy too :lol: Excuse the stupid voice and the damp bunny walls but this was after their steam clean...oh and sorry the vids aren't longer too :oops:

Pics 1st.....................

Donkey and Orchid's bunny bum

Photo0051.jpg

And a pic of Orchid's face :lol:

Photo0050.jpg

And here is Binky (kind of she was too busy eating), Bessie and Bambi :love:

Photo0054.jpg

Here are 2 video's of Bino :love::love:

Video's of Donkey and Orchid and Donkey was very rude with his back to me the whole time :roll:

And last but not least here are the video's of Bambi, Binky and Bessie :love:

Not forgetting my gorgeous little lad Delboy posing for us as usual :love::love:

Photo0049.jpg

Awww, cute bun buns. :love: I turned the volume up high for those vids because I love hearing people talking as daft as I do to my bunnies. :lol::lol: I can't get Alfie and Bubbles on video because as soon as I bend down they both rush up (thinking I've got food :roll:) and stick their noses in front of the camera. :lol:

Awww Jane :lol::lol::lol:

Errr Justine when did you last see a pic of me? I would say no as I haven't had it cut since August lol!!!!!!!!!!! I am so trying to grow it!

:lol::lol: It's quite a while since I saw a pic of you. Maybe it has been that long. hehe. I obviously don't keep up with things enough here. :lol:

Awwww thank you everyone :love::love:

Errr looking back now it wasnt too bad but.............I have worked so hard to grow it and after that pic was took I had to go back and have it thinned out at the ends so it wasn't a triangle :lol: It does look thicker though than it does now which I like :)

Back