• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im looking for a a rescue center in sheffield

xtina

New Kit
Hi :wave: does anyone no of rescue centres in sheffield, im looking for a young male bunny to keep my bundle of joy happy:D

You can PM Angie from BARC in Barnsley on here, her user name is bunnymadhouse.

The only other one I can think to try is check the RSPCA website as they sometimes have bunnies in foster care or to get in touch with Thornbury....bunnyaddict on here volunteers for them so you could PM her too.

PS: I'm in Sheffield and fostering a 1 year old male bunny for BARC ;)

We aren't too far from Sheffield, (not far from Nottingham Ikea). We quite often have volunteers over that come from Sheffield. I think it takes them about 45 mins. Kirkby Pet Welfare is also only 5 miles away too - you won't be spoilt for choice there either!

try asking some one the bunny rehomes on here and ask if they can help get a bunny to sheffield a lot of us love to help out so maybe distance isnt a problem:)

Thanks Sooz, yep I volunteer at Thornberry Animal Sanctuary & at the moment, they've got a few young males in :D When you say young, what age are you looking for? PM me if you want anymore info or pics, as unfortunately Thornberry don't keep their website up to date.

We rehome nationally and can get bunnies to Sheffield:D
We have these lovely young lads..all very friendly
Twill
Twill.jpg

Denim
Denim.jpg

and Tweed
Tweed.jpg

We rehome nationally and can get bunnies to Sheffield:D
We have these lovely young lads..all very friendly
Twill
Twill.jpg

Denim
Denim.jpg

and Tweed
Tweed.jpg

Don't forget the lovely Flapjack who is up here already:lol:

If you find a bun further away, bun runs can be arranged:D

Thankyou

Thankyou guys for your help i have replied to a few off you about viewings there are so many beautiful babys im going to leave it to my bundle of joy to decide(hehe taking the easy option out).

rabbit rescue

Hi :wave: does anyone no of rescue centres in sheffield, im looking for a young male bunny to keep my bundle of joy happy:D

hi this is jude of bunny angels we have a local sanctuary called thornberry which is in the village of dinnington i also am looking for a good home for three males which i have i rescued them from the sanctuary i have the mother which i rescued and six babies they are a year old in april the stay was meant to be short but i didnt and dont have the heart to take them back so i said i would keep them until we could find the right home hope this is of some help the sanctuary is 9 miles from sheffield and i live in the same village hope this is of some help and good look finding your second bundle of joy jude:wave:

I got all my buns from BARC and they have been fantastic. We also support Thornberry and have helped people out from over that way to get their new pets to them.

I have bunny thats come into my rescue hutches, he is gentle and loving , he is appox 1 year old , neuted , injected and needs a loving home asap. He will be free to the right home.
please Pm if you are interested.

I know that this thread is old and that the other person is more than likely to be sorted out now, but for future reference I run a rabbit rescue in Sheffield and currently have 53 bunnies seeking loving, forever homes.

I know that this thread is old and that the other person is more than likely to be sorted out now, but for future reference I run a rabbit rescue in Sheffield and currently have 53 bunnies seeking loving, forever homes.

I have to say , as I have looked after all bunnies recently at Helens , they are all fabulous buns , very friendly , Helen works very hard to maintain them,
Welcome here Helen , good you finally made it and see you very soon :D

I have to say , as I have looked after all bunnies recently at Helens , they are all fabulous buns , very friendly , Helen works very hard to maintain them,
Welcome here Helen , good you finally made it and see you very soon :D

Ah thankyou Tina :). I had a female rescue adopted out yesterday to live with a neutered male and 2 more young females reserved today so fingers crossed :)

Ah thankyou Tina :). I had a female rescue adopted out yesterday to live with a neutered male and 2 more young females reserved today so fingers crossed :)

The male bun I took for Bluebell went home tonight , he will be called Pebble and his new owner loved him the minute she saw him. so another one has a good new home.

I hope you manage to rehome as many as possible ! they are all such lovely buns and deserve good homes.

Back