• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ozzy and Spice star in their first home videos!!

Sam_Spice

Mama Doe
So here's my two favourites>>

Little Miss Massage
After a hard day at the office its only fair that your o/h gives you a relaxing massage....:lol:

*apologies for the crazy background sounds... wii guiness world records game is quite funny hehe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its my biccie.... Spice can't have it
Ozzy needs to find somewhere where Spice won't spot him eating his biscuit.... this takes some time!

He seems to be oblivous that she is no where in site and is eating hers on the bed in peace... haha

**i didn't add music to this its in the background but i just noticed seems to match his scurrying hehe

Last edited:
hehe yeah he's so funny, its only those biscuits that he won't share hehe, all the others he doesn't mind haha I better go the shop and buy him some more lol

aww im glad it was such an easy pairing they make a fab couple...ps how is your housemates bunny? (hope her leg is still fine?!) x

Hey yeah the buns made a great pair, and my friends rabbit Elsa is having a fab time, she has the living room 24/7 at the moment, and since the a pool table, a cage and a play pen arrived yesturday it is currently cardboard city and she's loving it! We've made so many cardboard tunnels!!, i've even made a 5' by 4' high cardboard barrier out of a single piece to keep my buns in one side of my bedroom haha. The pool table also means loads of people are constantly in the room playing, chasing, cuddling, yelling.... with Elsa haha. She doesn't seem to realise that she has a permently dislocated hip and still happily jumps 3ft sofa's..... haha her current sport is living room sprinting (behind the coach by window, behind other coach, round her cage, round the two small chairs, and then back behind the curtains...repeat x100 haha :p :p :love:

Back