• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The way rabbits groom....

Kellichu

Young Bun
.. just makes my heart melt. Kirby like shakes his paws then washes his face with them its the cutest thing ever. You can always tell when hes about to do it too.

Its almost like their sulking like this pic from cuteoverload.com
forgeevness.jpg

I saved that pic from the net.....and on it was written "You Make Bunny Cry" !!! And it nearly made ME cry when I saw it! :oops: :oops: :oops:

It's very cute isn't it - the little foot flick at the beginning isn't quite so nice when they've got muddy feet though because you end up with mud in your eyes. :lol:

I know what you mean about being cute!!
Kermit shakes his front paws like someone trying to get there jumper sleeves down, then he washes his face, then he uses his front paws to get his ear and pulls it over and licks it.....its just too cute.

That's soooo cute.

Eric and Ernie have their routine too!

Both sides of back first
Then tummy and mmmmmmmm you know where!!:lol::lol:

Back legs

Ears

And then front paws and face!!!
Then they take themselves off to bed!!!

lol@mud

wow i didnt realise they all did that shakey thing. Awww ever since i got him i learn new stuff everyday about buns that amazes or surprises me. ^.^ Yesterday, it was how they like to eat and go bathroom at the same time. I thought Kirbs was just being gross. :lol:

Back