• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for neutering/spaying tomorrow U/D Home!

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

Got three buns going in...

Little Ben, Ruby and Lucy (Lolas wifey/Andreas bun)

Im nervous :?

Last edited:
Good luck little buns! Nat Dudley has stopped spraying after his neuter he's also stopped his buzzing which is sad coz I loved that :cry: so fingers crossed Little Ben will be a good boy after as well!

Lots of vibes for them all and for you....I'd be frantic....house would be spotless with so much nervous energy to use up!!

Lots of vibes for your little ones Nat, I'm sure everything will be fine. Let us know how they are when you get home xx

Thanks, dropped them all off this morning, after the OH eventually managed to get Ruby out of her cage...:roll:

They all seemed okay, abit nervous, but fingers crossed.

Phoning at two, im so nervous!

House has been cleaned and im *trying* to do Uni work...:roll:

Ben has come around and is okay! :love:

Ruby is starting to come around..shes still sleepy!

Lucy is still been done......

:)

Well all went okay, there all home.

Little ben is moving about happily, hes eaten a fair bit poo'ed and is currently fighting the hay ball :roll:

Ruby is wobbly and abit out of it still....:?

Lucy is okay, she has eaten abit but is very quiet..:?

So plenty of vibes please!!

Glad all the ops went well, and all the bunnies are ok. Hope it helps little Rubys attitude :lol: Sending lots of healing vibes your way now :) xXx

The girls are still quiet - just laid out in there cages. Both have nibbled at veg and i have seen a few poo's from both of them.

Little Ben is well like nothing has ever happened :lol: Hes been fighting with the hay ball (he doesnt like it in there) :lol:

:love: :love:

Back