• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wuzzle was at the vets today...

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
...He's had a weepy eye the last couple of days and mixed with his not eating/pooping strike the other day I thought it would be best to get him in. Booked him in for 3.30pm this afternoon. I was at work, so Martyn had to take him.

Martyn got him and Biscuit ready for their little trip out. Biscuit LOVES going in the car. I think she even likes going to the vets. Anyways. Martyn got there and told the receptionist it was Wuzzle at 3.30 and she said to him "Take a seat" as receptionists do. As soon as he sat down the mayhem started. Biscuited caught sight of a huge elderly alsation and decided she wanted to play and tried escaping from the carrier so Martyn had to turn the carrier around so it was facing him. Biscuit didn't like that so she started thumping, which got the dogs barking :lol:
Wuzzle was soon called in and the vet checked him over. He's in pretty good shape. He must've lost about half his body weight though coz he moulthed EVERYWHERE. Martyn was covered in fluff, Biscuit was covered in fluff, the vet was covered in fluff, there was fluff all over the table, in the air, EVERYWHERE. The vet checked his tummy and Wuzzle didn't like it and jumped higher than Martyn's head. Martyn thankfully caught him. But when the vet did it again, Wuzzle jumped off the table, and as soon as he landed, Biscuit unlocked the carrier and chucked the door and it landed on him!!!! :lol: The vet did eventually manage to get a good feel of his tummy, and the Wuzzle did 10 poops in the table (Martyn counted). His eye is more than likely sore and weeping because he's having a bad moult at the min. His tear ducts aren't blocked, it's just hair. The vet said "It's probably caused by his...Ummmm... Breed??" and started laughing at how silly he looks. They eventually stopped loving the Wuzz and put him back in the carrier. He had his leg on the egde where the door is and tried to thump, but missed, so he just thumped air. Martyn and the vet couldn't stop laughing at him.

Safe to say he was in a foul mood when I came home from work :lol: Biscuit was more exited than ever. I swear if she could talk she'd tell me about her little adventure like a little kid :lol:

How do you manage to get such psychotic rabbits!!!! Wuzzle sounds like a total loon and combined with Biscuit - well what can I say. What a pair.

How do you manage to get such psychotic rabbits!!!! Wuzzle sounds like a total loon and combined with Biscuit - well what can I say. What a pair.

It was sooooo windy last night and the hutch cover came up and was blowing around (it's actually a car cover) and this was about 2.30 in the morning and Martyn went outside to sort it, only to be greeted by Biscuit expecting to be fed!!!!

Wuzzle is the more mellow of my lot, even though he is quite grumpy at times. Biscuit is constantly happy and looking for food, Nibbles is my little diva, Wookie is my big clumsy monster that can eat a handful of SS in about 30 seconds and Dylan is my hyper binky machine :)

mmm i do seem to remember that wuzzle doesn't like the vets :roll: he's done the jumping off the table in a second thing for me too :? if the vet thinks wuzzle is funny what on earth do they think of wookie.:lol:

what a wonderful wuzzle he is :) :)

Did you get his tetth checked? I asked because my little santa had the occasional snotty nose or gummy eye & didn't eat a lot. Turned out he has problems with his molars.

*pick myself up of the floor laughing *...

oooohhh ...its the way you tell em ....:lol: :lol:

i wish i had been a fly on the wall :lol:

what a wonderful wuzzle he is :) :)

Did you get his tetth checked? I asked because my little santa had the occasional snotty nose or gummy eye & didn't eat a lot. Turned out he has problems with his molars.

Yea he had his teeth checked. All seem good. He does have the tiniest starting of a spur on one side, but the vet said it's nothing to worry about.

I love the little Wuzzle. He's hilarous. I really upset him a few days ago though when I was stroking his ears. I just caught his nose and he really freaked out. He kept thumping his feet and making that odd squeeky/grunt that goes with thumps. :roll:

Back