• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear Auntie Angie (Letter 2)

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Dear Auntie Angie

I think Mummy is right now, I think I will like living here, it's still a bit scary, and I'm still not so sure of all the noisy silly things that happen, and I still don't think I like that silly big boy bunny, but mummy seems to love him very much so I am sure one day I might love him too :roll: But I think I might really like it here.

I'm not brave enough to come out my crate yet, I've put my paws and head out, but then I slipped and decided I wasn't ready to leave my crate, but mummy lets my door stay open a bit which I quite like.

Mummy has given me soooooo much hay to eat, she says all she see's me do is sit in my hay box and eat hay :lol: but she knows thats not true because I leave her piles of chewed up vet bed :lol:

I made mummy cry today - I love her lots and lots, so this time when she came over to open my crate I got up and came to see her, then when she stopped giving me a fuss (I do love my fuss Auntie Angie) I nudged her hand so she'd fuss me again :D I do love my mummy, she says she loves me so very very much, so I love her too.

She gave me some treats today which I gobbled down right away :love: Mummy said my crunching noises were very very cute, so she took some pictures of me eating - I have to say I look very cute :love:

I do miss you Auntie Angie, and I still love you lots and lots and lots - I always remember your cuddles and kisses, You will always be my very first mummy :love:

Lots of Love and Nose rubs
Bracken

Bracken7.jpg

P.S. Mummy will put the pictures up when she has finished up loading them onto photobucket!! So don't go to bed yet Auntie Angie!!

Last edited:
Awwwww Bracken you look so happy in your new home, You will wonder why you were so scared when that big bunny boy starts giving you big bunny kisses xx

She is an incredibly pretty little bunny :love:

I gather from comments she was a wild rabbit! do you have a link anywhere for her story?

Back